Thursday, November 7, 2013

Welcome to the "How To Home School Tips" Blog

Welcome to my new blog! I am so glad you stopped by and I look forward to sharing some great information here on site with you. So, please take a few moments to bookmark this site so you can find it again quickly and easily!

I have homeschooled my three children for close to 18 years. I also have a special needs child who has a range of needs; I also have a child who has went through multiple heart surgeries/procedures over her life - the journey has been a grand one and I would not change it for anything in the world!

I have enjoyed helping others learn about the home school adventure over the years. This blog is born out of the desire to share ideas and how to homeschool tips with others.

I have been blogging about homeschooling for a number of years now. I have created a variety of content articles on WordPress blogs and also Go Daddy Quick Blogs. This blog will provide a central location for all of my previous content as well as new content to come.

I look forward to hearing from you in the days and months to come! Please let me know if you like what you see and other things you desire to learn more about! Sharing and caring is part of the home school life!

Thank you,
Barbara
AKA TheRealHomeSchoolMom
"You can be a real home school mom, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment